Saturday, September 24, 2011

Update: Story and character progress

Alright, so I have been hard at work scratching down the ground floor of the graphic novel project. So, first things first; whats the name of your story? I spent a lot of time trying to think of a good name that fits the attitude, story and characters. With my story being about a future under total religious rule and the hypocrisies and corruptions that can occur within such an organization, I wanted to bring to light just how weak man (or woman) can be. I also wanted to explore some emotional content that I feel parallels my own screwed up experiences and some that I feel parallels others. It will most definitely be a journey for our main character.

So, for this post I will include some other pieces of art I was tooling with regarding the Priests. In my next post I will discuss the main character biography and character flaws.

Oh! And one more thing. I have found a title for my project. I had to get permission and it was granted. The title of this woman's journey of vengeance and self discovery will be- "ENEMY STAR".

Enemy Star by Ron Root 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment