Saturday, November 19, 2011

Enemystar Update

So I had to take some time to do some writing. Both about my characters and about my story. And what I have found is that I am a better artist then I am a writer. So, I am looking for a writer to help collaborate with me on this project. However, I have been able to make some artwork for the project that will contribute to the overall story. Things have changed but not too much. The story will still be a Sci Fi horror/ action/ suspense. There is no other way to do it really. I want the story to be somewhere in between Akira- and- Blade Runner, with some esoteric occult stuff thrown in there.

On the art- the first pic is one of my main character, #77 Ani (Anastasia)
The second pic is one of the main preists I want to have in the story. Its a quick sketch I did in the middle of the night.
The last pic is a more developed sketch of a possible soldier type. I know this would be way to detailed to draw over and over again but I just explored some options and had fun with it. 
The characters are kind of Hellraiser-ish I know, abut I like the complexity and the dark style it offers. Almost like a cyberpunk type of style. But more, "horrorpunk" if you will. I originally was thinking of having two split societies, much like the Bourgeoisie and the Peasants of France. Or the Caste system. One being more of a materialistic-social status craving- money hording type. Much like the Bourgeoisie of the US. The 99% vs. the 1%, if you will. Nevertheless, a revenge story against those who have oppressed us and those who have caused us great wrong.






No comments:

Post a Comment